Deck the Halls with eggs and crosses,
Fa la la la la la la la la....
Get your Easter decor on this week! Remember, Easter is just as important as Christmas. Let's get our homes in the spirit.
Now, Hobby Lobby and other craft and home stores have plenty out there to purchase. But get creative. You can decorate on the cheap with things you already have or can pick up VERY expensively (especially at thrift stores).
- signs declaring, "He has risen!"
- eggs and egg cups
- crosses (a tutorial coming on Wed. to make scrapbook paper crosses with your kids)
- nest and birdies
- green grass in fun containers (use the wheat grass seed leftover from your Hill of Calvary)
- dishes of jelly beans
- lilies or other spring silk flowers
- pull out pastel-colored dishes
- spring/floral linens
- rabbits (check the thrift stores for knick nacks)
- All your spring/Easter books in a basket
- Sheep and other farm animals
- Don't forget the donkeys for Palm Sunday...
- Put all your spring/Easter toys in a large container where your kids can have easy access.
- More bunnies!